Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Saying Goodbye

Sometimes life takes you in different directions and that is what is happening to me right now.  I could never imagine how busy three children could keep me and, like a fool, I thought it would get easier once they started school.  Not true!

So, it is with a bit of sadness that I close the doors to KL Wedding Designs.  The past seven years have been so amazing.  I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to share in one of the happiest days of so many couples' lives.  I have also met so many wonderful vendors-most of whom I would not have made it through without.

As I continue on my new path Wedding Planning will always hold a special place in my heart.  To those of you who have traveled on this journey with me- I thank you.

Best Wishes,
Kerry Leedy 

No comments: