Thursday, December 9, 2010

December Inspiration Board

As I was starting to plan my December Wedding Inspiration Board I definitely knew I did NOT want it to scream Christmas, infact I did not even want it to whisper Christmas. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Christmas but just because you are getting married in December doesn't mean you have to have a Christmas themed wedding (unless, of course that is what you want).

So, it surprised me that as I was flipping through my most recent Crate and Barrel catalog, it surprised that my inspiration came right from the Holiday itself!

The jewel tones totally caught my eye and the deco style made it even more interesting. So, now to my Google search of "jewel tones, deco style" where one of the first things to pop up was this:

A peacock feather, PERFECT! My favorite part of this board - the shoes. Oh my goodness, look at those shoes!

peacock feather hairpiece, white mixed flower bouquet, tall white centerpiece, Vera Wang wedding dress

No comments: