Friday, October 23, 2009

Vendor Spotlight - Jessimel's

DELICIOUS, is all I have to say about the sweet treats Jessimel's has to offer. I met this great duo (Jessica and Melissa) when we worked together for a wedding that they provided a dessert/sweets table for. Being the thoughtful pair they are, they put together a nice little box of goodies for me to take home with me - yummy.

The Caramel Chocolate Pretzel Rods are the best, the combination of salty and sweet all topped off with white chocolate was just the pick-me-up I needed at 1 o'clock in the morning. I liked the pretzels so much that I ordered some more, along with an assortment of truffles, to add to a "happy engagement" basket for my sister-in-law and her fiance.

If you are looking for an added special touch for your big day, I would definitely recommend checking Jessimel's out!

No comments: