Thursday, October 22, 2009

Congratulations Nick and Beth!!

So I wouldn't exactly call Nick and Beth my clients since, Beth is my Sister-in-Law, but they still get all the benefits of having a wedding planner (one of the perks I guess). So....congratulations to the two of them. I am super excited to not only stand up with them as one of their bridesmaids but also to help them plan a Cincinnati wedding all the way from Washington D.C.
A week after they got engaged, Nick and Beth traveled to town to celebrate their engagement with family and friends, but also to get started with the planning process. So far they are having their ceremony and reception at the breathtaking Dree's Pavilion - you couldn't ask for a better view of the Cincinnati Skyline - and have booked the super cool Paul Otten Band for their reception.
For their next visit in we will be dress shopping, meeting with photographers as well as florists. I can't wait!
So, congratulations to the two of you - I couldn't be more happy and am looking forward to the big day!

No comments: