Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vendor Spotlight - Classic Confection Cakes

Yes, it is time to spotlight another one of my favorite vendors again! I spent all last week in vendor meetings with Heidi and Geoff who were in town last week from Atlanta hoping to book all of their vendors for their December wedding.

One of the places I took them to was Classic Confection Cakes and they were blown away, for good reason. Margarita and Rene make some of the best cakes I have ever tasted - their buttercreme is really the best in town. In addition, their decorating style is suburb - they can make about any type of cake you would like and I promise you it will be beautiful and delicious. They make all of their own ingredients including their own fondant and gumpaste flowers.

If you want your wedding cake to be the spotlight of your reception, or just want something your guests will enjoy as a dessert, I would highly recommend scheduling a tasting with Classic Confection Cakes!

Photos courtesy of Classic Confection Cakes

No comments: