Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm a Guest!

I am off to Chicago for a wedding and.......I'm going as a guest!!! I love weddings (obviously) and although I love my job, I love attending weddings as a guest even more. What is even better is that Matt and I will be getting a weekend away without the girls.

Chicago is a great city and I am looking forward to doing some touristy stuff too. Matt is a groomsman so I will have all morning on Saturday to visit Navy Pier and get in some shopping on Michigan Ave. I am also hoping to get in a nice run down on the shore line of Lake Michigan. And maybe, if I am feeling brave, I will even check out the glass balcony on the Sears Tower (or maybe not).

But the best part of it all is that John and Kristen are getting married. They are long time friends of ours and we are so happy for them.

Here is a picture of the happy couple:

No comments: