Thursday, June 18, 2009

Feelin' the Love

This past Tuesday I arrived home, after a long weekend visiting my sister in North Carolina, and found three "thank-you" notes from past brides in my mailbox. It is so great to hear from brides after they get back from their honeymoons and it always makes me happy that they were so pleased with all that KL Wedding Designs LLC did for them. I won't bore you with every single note but here are a few exerts.

"You truly made it possible for us to relax and enjoy the day, we couldn't have done it without you. We sincerely appreciate your hard work, dedication, professionalism, and attention to detail."

"Having you there really allowed us to focus on each other and our guests and really let us have a great time. Asking you to help us was the best decision I (we) made during the whole process"

"You are so creative and relaxing to be around. Your suggestions were always right on target and made us less stressed"

Yep, I am definitely feelin' the love today!



Heart Shape Week

No comments: