Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fearrington Village

I am going to visit my sister and her husband this weekend (they live in North Carolina) and I am so excited to see the new house they just bought on Fountain Place in Burlington. This is an area my sister has wanted to live in since her freshman year at Elon College. As it turns out, the house across the street from her is now for sale so I got an email from her today telling me that I needed to buy it and work here:





Such a great place to have a wedding! I love reception locations because there are so many different options available to fit any couples needs. We are blessed to have many wonderful locations here in the Cincinnati/Dayton areas but, if I ever do move to North Carolina I know where I will send any bride looking for a wedding with a Martha Stewart feel!

No comments: