Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Paul and Kat got Married!

This past Sunday a beautiful wedding between two wonderful people took place at Benham's Grove in Centerville, OH. Paul and Kathryn may have been two of the nicest people I have ever met - in addition, their wedding was filled with love and joy, everything a wedding should be.
For the second weekend in a row, we were blessed with beautiful weather for an outdoor ceremony and the clouds parted just as the processional began to shine sun down on everyone!

We enjoyed great food from Jeannette's Catering, great cake from Frosted, and great fun provided my Jason Skusa of Jamre Entertainment. In addition I would like to give a shout-out to Ashley Matho for the wonderful job she did job enhance the girls already natural beauty!

For now, please enjoy these amateur shots I took with my camera phone but check back soon in hopes that Chuck of Childers Photography will send me some great pictures of the event!

No comments: