Saturday, May 2, 2009

Memories

I had lunch today with some of my best girlfriends in the world and I miss them all already. All seven of us lived together in college and they are like my sisters. It was so much fun to see them all to catch up on their lives as well as see pictures of all the cute little ones we have now. During our lunch we got to talking about our weddings and sharing stories about each one - as best friends do we were all bridesmaids in each others weddings. I couldn't have asked for better people to stand up with Matt and me on our wedding day.

So, here they are in all their pink iridescent taffeta glory! Don't laugh too hard, it was a long time ago. But to all my ladies - Laura, Tara, Jill, Shelly, Krissy and Erin - we need to get together for lunch more often, I miss you too much and had a great time today!

August 10, 2002

No comments: