Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stationery

I am on a total stationery kick right now. I am not sure who I am going to send notes to, but I sure do have a lot of cute stuff to write them on. One of my favorites is always the dollar bins at both Michael's and Target but if you are looking for something a little fancier check these out:

Wedding Paper Diva's is great. Their personalized thank you notes are just great and would be perfect for any couple busily working through their post wedding thank you notes.

The next, I just came across today and fell in love instantly. Egg Press may be my new obsession-one can never go wrong with a letterpress greeting card. Even better they are having a sample sale now through April 20th.


Email is always quick and easy but there is still something so special about both sending and receiving a handwritten note.

No comments: