Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lainey's Birthday

Spring in the Leedy household doesn't just mean the start of wedding season but it also means the start of birthday party season! My daughter Lainey will be turning 4 this May and her party is starting to get a little out of control. Originally, my husband and I had planned a great mini-vacation to Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate her birthday until Lainey started planning a party for herself - centered around a horse shaped cake!

I don't know where she got the idea of a horse shaped cake but, lucky for me, the HWTM blog came through for me with a feature of 31 Incredible Birthday Cakes - one of them being a horse cake!

Another great find was these great vintage inspired cowgirl birthday invitations by Dolce Mia Designs, that I have used as my inspiration for the "theme" of the party.



Stay tuned for pictures of the party, pinata and all!

No comments: