Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Garnish

One of my favorite things about some of the weddings I have worked on have been the focus the bride and groom put on their guests. Yes, this day is all about the bride and groom, but they have chosen to surround themselves with 100-200 of their closest friends and family.

The guests at your wedding are the people who have loved and supported you throughout you life and the favors at your wedding are a great way to show those people how much you care for and appreciate them.

I always encourage my couples to give their guests some sort of edible favor just because they can be enjoyed at the reception and your guests definitely won't leave them behind.


I came across the Garnish website the other day and I think it is just the best site to help dress up those favors and make them something a little extra special. The best part is that you can buy an "idea" kit or browse their "bits n pieces" and come up with something totally on their own.










No comments: