Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Inspiration Boards

A year ago in May one of my brides introduced me to Lucky Designs, a stationery company started by one of her dear friends. Since then it has become one of my favorite studios to send brides too. I was visiting their blog today and came across an entry of one of her inspiration boards.


AWESOME! is all I have to say. Why didn't I think about that. Now, yes I do collect articles of inspiration and have them organized in a neat little folder but this is great! What is even better is that you can find Lucky Designs on facebook where all of her inspiration boards are grouped together in a photo album. What a great place for brides (and planners) to visit when brainstorming ideas for their weddings.

1 comment:

Lucky Designs said...

Thank you so much! Make sure to stop by our newly redesigned blog -eluckyme.com