Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

How is it possible that we are already six days into the new year? Time really does fly when you are having fun! As with the rest of the world, I have made numerous resolutions that include eat less junk food and exercise more but one goal remains the same..to give each of the couples I work with the individual attention they deserve to make there day more than they could ever have imagined.
The year 2009 also celebrates the 3rd birthday of KL Wedding Designs and what a great three years it has been. I started working in the event industry over ten years ago but it wasn't until three years ago that I had the opportunity to follow my dream and open my own wedding planning visits.
Since the, I have met many amazing couples and would like to thank each and every one of them for letting me share in one of the most important days of their lives. I have also met so many great wedding vendors and am looking forward to many more years of working together with them to plan many great weddings.
For all of you couples out there planning a 2009 wedding, Congratulations! And please remember to take a step back and breath a little during the planning process. This is a really wonderful time and don't forget to cherish every moment of it.
Happy 2009 everyone, its going to be a great year!

No comments: