Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Family Connection

A few month ago I attended an event hosted by Cincinnati's Wedding Mafia and was fortunate enough to be placed at a table next to The Paper Place, a custom stationary store located in Old West Chester. After a few moments of talking we realized that we had a family connection and that the owner of The Paper Place is actually very good friends with my Mother-in-Law. I guess I should have realized the connection since six years ago, The Paper Place made beautiful invitations and menus for the rehearsal dinner of my very own wedding and they have since made the birth announcements for my niece.

If you are looking for someone to do any sort of stationery for your wedding, please take a look at The Paper Place - they are a wonderful group of women who do great work. Although I may be a little biased now, I would still recommend them even if they weren't friends of the family!

No comments: